Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
In these Terms and Conditions we have used ‘we’ or ‘us’ to refer to The Weekly Plan and ‘you’ for the school or individual that is the subscriber to The Weekly Plan. By subscribing you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Once registration and payment is completed you will receive a receipt and notification that your subscription has been activated. This will be sent to the email address you supplied us with when registering.
- You will be able to access resources as soon as you have set up and completed the log in process. You will have access to the resources for the next 365 days.
- A school week is a week New Zealand primary schools are open according to the Ministry of Education calendar. Resources will not be updated during school holidays.
- If you are a school subscriber, the contact person is only allowed to set up log ins for current members of the school staff. It is the contact person’s responsibility to delete ex staff members and add in new staff members.
- You are granted a limited license to use The Weekly Plan’s resources for your personal, educational and non-commercial use. You may download, display, print, retain and use the teaching resource files accessed from The Weekly Plan however, you are not permitted to share these resources with others.
- Any users found to be intentionally misusing the site will be contacted by The Weekly Plan who reserves the right to cancel the subscription.
- All payments made are non refundable.
- Users agree not to upload, email or submit any data or information that contains viruses, corrupt files or any other programme designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of our website.
- The information you provide when subscribing will be collected and held by us in strict confidence. Information will be used and stored by us for the provision and daily operation of The Weekly Plan.
- While we try to ensure that The Weekly Plan resources are free from material error, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the content.
- Ownership of The Weekly Plan, the trademark ‘The Weekly Plan’ and the content to which The Weekly Plan provides access is our intellectual property. You agree not to infringe this intellectual property, whether by copying or otherwise.
- Copyright in this site and the resources including text, logos, and software is owned and licensed by The Weekly Plan. You may not re-distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this website, except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions or under applicable laws.
- The Weekly Plan may edit portions of its website as the need arises.
- The Weekly Plan will not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use The Weekly Plan site.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Please contact us directly with any enquiries regarding use of The Weekly Plan resources.